Azodin Blitz 3 Upgrades
The choice has been made your new marker, the Azodin Blitz 3, sits in an unopened box on your kitchen table and your battlefield debut looms in front of you. What impression do you want to leave out there? You clearly don’t want to look like the rest of the newbies out there and what better a way to set yourself apart by taking that already fabulous stock gun and slapping on some upgrades on it. But what upgrades? There are several viable options, so let’s look at some of them right now.
Azodin Blitz 3 Upgrades
The hard part is over you have chosen your marker and the Azodin Blitz three is a great selection. It is a well-designed marker and offers many amazing functionalities on the battlefield. The stock model is good enough to get you started on your new milsim campaigns, after all, straight out of the box you get the following features and benefits:
- More efficient design! The designers really thought about the player when they reworked the predecessor’s blueprint and removed a lot of the nuisance accouterments. With this more streamlined layout, the player will have a more ergonomic battlefield game.
- Sturdy construction. The battlefield can be a rough place on your equipment and with the money you spend the last thing you want to do is have to replace the priciest part of that gear. So, the folks over at Azodin have made a gun that can take everything you can throw at it. But the life of your marker does not only have to with the construction of the paintball gun itself but the inner workings and the length of the use you get out of it. Good thing for us that the designers added things like stainless steel hoses and other fun additions to extend the life of your marker.
- Lighter. The designers also thought about the comfort of the player by considering the weight of the gun itself. By pairing down the trigger frame and making it a composite construction the Azodin team helped to lighten your load by a significant amount.
- New regulator. The new kid on the block this feather regulator brings a lot of cool things to the game. It is part of the reason why the marker itself is lighter than before and with some of its inner workings, it is even more compatible with either compressed air or Co2.
- Easy use. Even if you are new to the sport the Azodin Blitz 3 will be a great fit for you. Set up of things like the new regulator is made user-friendly with presets so that you can hit the field and concentrate solely on how to earn your first win.
- Interchangeable barrel thread
- Feed neck that uses a screw lock
So, as you see the stock model is quite the way to start your new hobby out, but like in life with many things, there is always room for improvements. With these upgrades that we are going to talk about your game will be improved by more efficiency and accuracy.
Azodin Blitz 3 Battery
The Azodin Blitz 3 like many markers use a 9-volt battery to power your gameplay, but even those can be given a little upgrade. One of the best batteries to do this with is the Energy Paintball Batteries – Secret Formula and with these batteries, you will get:
- The strongest level of amps available (1100mAh)
- Two pack
- Longer battery life than others in the paintball game
With longer battery life, you can outshine some of your fellow new recruits on the field by having a more continuous play.
Best Hopper for Azodin Blitz 3
The hopper may be one of those upgrades that are overlooked by the new player and even a second thought to some that have been in the field for a little while. This would be a mistake because upgrading your hopper could improve your accuracy and efficiency. The Empire Halo Too is perhaps one of, if not the best, options to upgrade your Azodin Blitz 3. This hopper upgrade brings to your game one of the most budget-friendly efficient paintball loaders on the market. For the low price of entry with the Empire Halo Too you will get all these amazing advantages and attributes:
- 20+ bps and 180 paintball capacity
- Anti-jam mechanism
- Endure shots due to its high-quality material of construction
- Voice-activated feed capable
- Programmable mic sensitivity, speed of the motor, and observation of feed load
- Multi-material construction
- Battery meter
This upgrade will, give you the ability to add speed and quantity of your shots, but without accuracy, this will not be very helpful. One of the best ways to upgrade your marker for that statistic is the barrel, so let’s look at some upgrades you can do to your Azodin Blitz 3.
Upgrading the Barrel
The barrel is one of those upgrades that have a major impact on your game. This upgrade comes in two steps. The first being the barrel thread adapter and then after you have gotten that taken care of you can begin to search for the right new barrel to add to your Azodin Blitz 3.
Azodin Blitz 3 barrel thread adapter
The proper bore on your marker is of vital importance if you are looking to up your accuracy and efficiency. An adapter kit is a good buy to add to your kit so that you can ensure that proper bore and now you have a more budget-friendly option. In the past, this kind of kit would have cost you an arm and a leg, but thanks to TECHT’s iFit Barrel Adapter Kit you can keep your appendages. This kit offers you all of this:
- Compatible with multiple models
- Adds 1 ¼ “to the barrels compression length
- Includes one adapter for each standard marker threads
- Available in two kit sizes (6 pieces and 9 pieces)
- Filler kit (3 inserts) available
Smoother and more accurate with its enhanced compression length your marker is well on its way to being your ideal paintball gun. But not quite yet let’s look at the second part of this equation…the barrel.
Best Barrel for Azodin Blitz 3
When looking for a new barrel for your Azodin Blitz 3 the best option may be the 14” paintball barrel from Custom Products. With the benefits of this barrel, it is no wonder that the tournament level piece has quickly become a favorite amongst the paintball community. The 14” barrel:
- Enhances your precision and stealth capability.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Is wallet friendly.
- Well crafted for the highest level of efficiency.
Azodin Blitz 3 Regulator
Even with the amazing stock regulator, there may still be yet more efficiency you can squeeze out of your Azodin Blitz 3. One great upgrade to consider is the Azodin Rock Steady Inline Regulator. This regulator offers:
- Enhanced FPS dependability.
- Detailed modifications to air pressure
- Steady flow
- Constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum
Now that we have looked at some of the best upgrades for your Azodin Blitz 3 what does all that mean.
The Azodin Blitz 3 combined with these upgrades will elevate your game to the next level. Separating you from the rest of the newbies you will be proving all those milsim veteran wrong and maintaining a reputation on par with those same seasoned vets. So, get out there on that field and show them that you mean business.