Tippmann A5 Upgrades
The Tippmann A5 is a popular marker that has a great reputation as do most of the models that come from the team over at Tippmann. With so many players out there on the battlefield wielding this paintball gun the only way for you to set yourself apart is to begin thinking about increasing your own A5 with some cool upgrades. In fact, the upgrades you choose to execute could very well be the deciding factor between you being the hero of the battle and you just being another newbie on the field. Look at these upgrade suggestions and get ready to be your squads M.V.P.
Tippmann A5 Upgrades
Stock models from Tippmann often are ready for combat straight from the box, but upgrades are one of the best ways to signal to the rest of the field that you are there to be the winner of it all. But what kind of canvas are you starting with? The Tippmann A5 has you starting out with all these features and benefits:
- Standard caliber
- Low price tag
- Good for any paintball style from woodsball to scenario
- Easily customized for your individual style
- Balls feed through a cyclone system that allows 15 bps
- Strip and rebuild without tools in no time
- Easily switches from safety to firing with a flip of a lever
- Warranty good for 2 years
- Ergonomically designed
- Constructed of a lightweight, sturdy aluminum of the highest grade
- Sight mounts in both the front and back
- Barrel ported to create a high-performance product (8.5”)
The Tippmann A5 straight from the box is a great piece to add to your arsenal. It sets you up with a great start but how much more could you get out of this marker with just a few upgrades.
Best Tippmann A5 Upgrades
This markers accuracy, functionality and efficiency could all be elevated by just a few simple upgrades. Check out the suggested ones below and watch your battlefield credentials climb that ladder quicker than the rest of the newbies.
Tippmann A5 Barrels
Upgrading your marker’s barrel can lead to any number of performance enhancements like an extended shooting range and better precision. So, with the benefits that you in the barrel should be the first thing on your list of potential upgrades. The good news is that Tippmann A5 comes with the standard A5 barrel thread which means that there are so many barrel upgrades available to you like the ones below.
Tippmann A5 Barrel Upgrade
A simple but effective upgrade the J&J Ceramic barrel is a great choice. This barrel comes with:
- Crafted with the latest technological advancements like the introduction of Teflon into high-grade aluminum during the ceramic application.
- Ceramic coated for decreased friction
- Offers a more silent shot
- Does not add excessive weight to your markers overall heft.
The Apex 2 barrel offers you a few more enhancements than the previous selection. The Apex 2 brings to the game the following benefits and features:
- Increased range and precision
- Maintenance is easy due to the toolless disassembly
- Built to last with the sturdiest aluminum available
- Looking to have control of the curve on your shot? This barrel gives you that with an adjustable ramp switch.
- Spin is adjustable too! This barrel gives you 9 ways to play with the spin of your shots.
- The barrel that twists to give you multiple specialty shot choices
Tippmann A5 Flatline Barrel for Sale
The Tippmann A5 Flatline barrel is another fine choice and it also can be upgraded as well. Let’s look at that upgrade and then we can see how the Flatline barrel can up your game. The accessory that could be a welcome addition to this fantastic barrel upgrade is the Tippmann A5 Flatline Barrel Shroud.
Tippmann A5 Flatline Barrel Shroud
- Used with the A5 Flatline Barrel
- Ability to utilize both caps to affix the barrel upgrade to your marker
- Quad rails for mounting that are styled after the military style.
- Compatible with all accessories from Weaver
You have the shroud, but you need the barrel to go with it and the one that it is intended to be used with is the Tippmann A5 Flatline Barrel.
The Flatline Barrel brings with it:
- American Made
- Backspin created from the specialized process for accuracy
- Increases your range 100’+
- Designed in a real MP5 style
- Quick and easy mounting
Any of these three options of a barrel upgrade will advance your marker beyond the standard stock piece you pulled from the box. There are of course more upgrades that could partner with the new barrel to increase that advancement even further.
Tippmann A5 Accessories
Accessories are not to be overlooked when beginning your upgrade process. These few accessories will have a significant impact on the performance of your Tippmann A5.
Tippmann A5 Hopper Upgrade
This hopper upgrade will increase your ammo availability increasing your paintball capacity to 200 rounds and add on all these advantages too:
- Powered by a 9- volt battery
- Designed to be low-profile and operate with minimal sound
- Compatible with a wide variety of markers
- Specialized sensor tech that offers 15 bps
- Power source LED monitor that turns on and off
- An O-ring neck that is fit for use with multiple paintball models
Tippmann A5 Front Grip
The grip skin is a great way to add some style and substance to your marker. Made to be comfortable for gameplay in many scenarios including ones that consist of some sort of water element the Grip skin also:
- Stability of grip increased with a comfortable and raised slip resistant rubber grip
- Accessibility to the battery by rolling up the grip
- Exact fit on multiple marker models
- Note: it is not compatible with Gen One frames
Tippmann A5 Cyclone Feed Upgrade
This upgrade for the ratchet is a way for you to augment your firing rate and comes with all the following:
- Ratchet is constructed of aluminum and intended to make your cyclone last longer and increase its durability.
- Easy installation of threaded pins with Allen wrench
- Decreased ball rupturing due to the interlocking soft paddles.
- Venting specially crafted to keep your piston housing free of any dirt to maintain peak performance.
These few accessory add-ons are just what your marker needs to help you become the seasoned player you are.
You newly upgraded Tippmann A5 is ready for you to get out there and show everyone what you bring to the table. With these upgrades there will be no question that you are in the game for the long haul and that you are not just another newbie out there.